Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fair Lights! Group Date Night!

Does it look like I'm having fun here?

I dare say, I wasn't at first.
...I was freaking out!

If I wasn't freaked out enough, the girl next to me started flipping out. So, I'm on the SUPER SHOT, freaking out, with the girl next to me freaking out. SO, we're freaking out together at the same time, but before you know it the ride is over.
I'm shaking. my nerves are a mess, but hey there's certain sense of wonder that I even made myself do it to begin with!!! YAY ME! ....er yay Jason for giving me the ARE YOU TO AFRAID LITTLE CHICKEN LOOK!

This was taken towards the end of the night. It was just sitting there. It looked safe enough, and no one was in line!

Mike and I taking in Jason on the ride no one wanted to go on with him.
Do you see how our gaze is fixed upward? I was not going on that ride!

Jason loved the ride. Jinnifer loves the picture!

No comments: